We are doing all we can to help keep our customers and staff safe during this difficult time.
1. Regular sanitising of all door and fridge handles
2. Regular sanitising of our chip & pin machine
3. Staff are washing their hands more often and wearing clinical gloves when handling cash and restocking the shop.
WHAT CAN YOU DO?
1. Use a contactless payment method if possible
2. Keep your distance from other customers and staff members
3. Avoid unnecessary handling of bottles/cans/packaging
4. Please stay home if you or a family member show symptoms.
We understand that many of our customers may be self-isolating as a precautionary measure, either currently or at some stage in the future. With this in mind, we are working on a free local delivery service which will launch on Monday 23rd March. More information will follow shortly.
Not everyone has family close by. If you are worried about being isolated without essential supplies, or would just like someone to check in on you, please leave us your name and telephone number and we will keep in touch.